Thursday, February 14, 2019

DOWNLOAD: Offset - Red Room Mp3



Music + Video: Offset - "Red Room" mp3 Download


After a slight setback, Offset is finally ready to release his solo debut album. Announced earlier this week, the Migos rapper’s upcoming full-length studio album will be released on February 22, and today he decides to share the first single called “Red Room,”

off the upcoming album which is accompanied with a new music video. "My first solo project I want to express my life let my fans know a little more about myself and of course some turn up," Offset wrote along with song's release on his social media account.

 Check out the Metro Boomin-produced single and let us know what you think. Record available on iTunes but you can download it for free

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment