Friday, March 1, 2019

DOWNLOAD: 2 Chainz - Rap Or Go To The League (Zip)

NEW ALBUM: 2 Chainz - "Rap Or Go To The League"

2 Chainz calls on fellow artists such as Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper and Kodak Black to help bring his vision to completion. Two years have passed since 2 Chainz released Pretty Girls Like Trap Music, and with his latest album, Rap or Go to the League, he's back on the scene.

The very own LeBron James of the Lakers was the A&R 14-track project and during its development worked in the studio with 2 Chainz. The album contains some heavy-hitter features including Chance the Rapper, Ariana Grande, Kodak Black, Kendrick Lamar, and Lil Wayne.

Meanwhile, the rapper shared his excitement about the release of Rap of Go to the League by writing, "It was pretty much the journey to get here and I know I kept waiting for you all.

All night studio sessions, dial-in, reflect & open on these records or as I call them therapy! This is my each teaching one body of work, I want black excellence to be celebrated! " 2 Chainz recently spoke on the message behind the album, saying that it's "actually an oxymoron because I want to bring to the table the fact that you don’t have to have a jump shot, you don’t have to be able to hold a note in order to be successful as an African American.

I want to show growth, I always want to show maturation, and I want to have some kind of substance… It has a frequency of some relatable topics that many people can get down with today.”

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE 1 

DOWNLOAD ZIP 2

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete